What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

No Laughing Matter - Update...

Good news.

Kona was released home to us Saturday morning.  Strict new diet instructions (boiled chicken, white rice) & meds for several days.  Keep an eye on her.

With the proper care & monitoring, we are out of the woods.

Relief and gratitude.  I got my wish.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on all your posts! Poor Kona, and poor you and Michael (except for that photo of Michael and the dogs on the beach, yeah, really sad, uh huh). I'm glad Kona is home and that you have the diagnoses to help her mend. That's really scary about her running away--pit bull on the loose!

    It was slightly warm this morning at Prince, but it's just not the same without you all. I really miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete