What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Not Quite Ready for Architectural Digest...

... but we have been working on sprucing up the place a little here & there.

Our latest endeavor was with "window treatments" as they say in some circles (not the circles we travel in, but....).  So in true time-lapse photography style, our living room has gone from this:
to this:
and now this:

Ooooohhhhh.

Aaaaaahhhhh.

The oh-so-tropical bamboo shades are also in the "dining room".

And we even added some hanging plants  out on the lanai.  Altho, I confess, I may have already killed one of them.  (yikes!)  Hopefully eventually they will be cascading with flowers (if I don't kill them all).



It's all coming along and continues to evolve.

Aaaahhhhh.

3 comments: