What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Things You Don't Want to Hear your Contractors Say ....

Presented in no particular order (and not that we necessarily overheard our contractors say any of these things... or did we?) :

- "NO! NO! NO! NO!!  Don't cut that!!"

- "Oh, shit."

- "I stopped smoking today."

- "Every time we measure, it's 1" short...."

- "I can't find the stud."

- "Damn, I just missed the stud."

- "Is that an extra cabinet we have left over?"

- "We're just lucky that didn't start a fire."

and my very most favorite one of all....

 - "The next time you do new cabinets..."

HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha haaaa .....






No comments:

Post a Comment