What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kona is Definitely on the Mend!

Great news!  Our Kona girl is making a wonderful comeback from the brink of near disaster.

She's got a great appetite (can't seem to get enough of her white rice & boiled chicken), good energy (actually, it's pretty clear she is dying to get out & run around) and back to her happy, cuddly, tail-waggin' disposition.  She and Ami get to jetisoning themselves around the house in spurts, and then crashing back down for naps when they realize there's no going out just yet.

I think my only complaint is that an apparent by-product of her trauma and/or interim diet is increasingly eye-watering flatulence, which escapes from her with abandon and debilitating frequency.  I may need a gas mask soon.

Sometimes, I think she knows just how I feel.....




No comments:

Post a Comment