What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Where did the kitchen go?

Well, it's pretty much spread all around the house right now.  There's a little in the bathroom (the closest alternate water source).  There's quite a lot in my office/the guest room ...


There's a stash of several boxes of fragile dish & glassware carefully stacked behind the couch in the living room.  The new appliances are biding their time out on the lanai.  And there's a makeshift "cooking" station in the dining room.

It's a bit like staying in a hotel - with an ill-placed microwave, no utensils, and a coffee maker that you have to fill from the bathroom sink.

So does that mean we're actually on vacation ?




No comments:

Post a Comment