What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Which of These Pictures Did I Take?

You know how we joke around about living in Maui is sometimes like living in a third world country?

And you know how we've all seen those photos of surprisingly overloaded scooters and cars, usually taken from somewhere in Asia or India or Africa?

Well,  three of the below pictures were pirated right off the internet.  But one is from our camera, taken one day coming home from The Big City.  Honest.





Things that make you go, hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing third one down. If it's #4 down, I hope you called the cops. Hugs

    ReplyDelete