What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Home at Last ...

Sunday, 12 September 2010

After too many hours on airplanes and in airports, I am happy to report that I am back on Petaluma soil.  I have deliciously showered off over 30 hours of international travel.  Unfortunately, both Nadia's and my checked bags are still apparently sitting in Joberg.  We have been assured they will be delivered - hopefully in the next couple of days.  Hopefully with a minimum of items missing.

Thank you all for "listening" to my travel journal.  And for your periodic responses, comments and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment