What follows here are just my thoughts and words. No fact checking, no spell checking, no promises of great insight or good grammar. Just me dumping the words in my head to words on the screen. Bear with me... sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rain! Glorious Rain!

Real puddle-making rain.

An actual downpour, right here in Kihei!
I haven't seen rain like this since January!  And this is the most Michael's ever seen it rain (he was gone in January & missed that storm).



Stuff actually got really wet!

And, of course, when it rains in Maui, there's the inevitable rainbow.

Lest I mislead you, this was in no way, shape, or meteorological form a storm.  It was an all too brief squall.  But it was good and wet while it lasted.

I miss rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment